AAT Kings - Australian Highlights Sightseeing
Revealing sprawling red desert landscapes, turquoise tropical waters and buzzy cosmopolitan cities, this diverse journey is one that ticks all the boxes. Wander through Melbourne’s lively cobblestoned laneways, enjoy Uluru by sunrise and sunset, and feel the heartbeat of the ancient Red Centre. Snorkelling on the Great Barrier Reef and cruising on Sydney’s spectacular harbour are more of the iconic experiences you’ll enjoy.
** Required Internal Flights: are to be purchased in order to fulfill the itinerary and are NOT included in the land content price. Required Internal Flight: Flight numbers and times may vary due to airline schedule changes and seasonality.
- Day 1 - Flights to arrive prior to 12.00 noon into Melbourne Airport
- Day 13 - Flights to depart anytime from Sydney Airport
Required Internal Flights are to be purchased in order to fulfil the itinerary and are not included in the land content price
- Day 4 – Melbourne to Ayers Rock : QF796 (required internal flight)
- Day 7 – Ayers Rock to Cairns: QF854 (required internal flight)
- Day 10 – Cairns to Sydney: VA1418 (required internal flight)